The following statements explain the general terms of Malaysia FoodBudget Technology regarding the collection and processing of your personal data by FOODBUDGET. FOODBUDGET is committed to the protection of your personal data and compliance of all applicable personal data protection laws and regulations in Malaysia.
2. Your Consent
By providing your personal data to FOODBUDGET, you have read and accepted the statements herein; and you have consented to the processing of your personal data by FOODBUDGET in the manner set out herein. If you provide personal data of third parties to FOODBUDGET, you warrant and represent to FOODBUDGET that you have obtained the required consent of the third parties for the processing of the relevant personal data by FOODBUDGET in the manner set out herein.
3. Notice and Choice Principle Statement
3.1 FOODBUDGET may be required to collect personal data from you during the course of your dealings with FOODBUDGET or for the purpose of FOODBUDGET’s business activities. Such personal data may include (but not limited to) name as per identity card, preferred name, identity/passport number, age, contact number, residential address, email address, birth date, gender, race, nationality, occupation, designation, bank account details, information of spouse/children such as name and birth date, information of your company such as name, registration number and address, information as to physical or mental health, political opinions, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, the commission or alleged commission of an offence and such other data necessary for the purposes which the personal data is collected.
3.2 The personal data provided by you to FOODBUDGET may be processed by FOODBUDGET for the following purposes:-
• to administer the business or contractual relationship between FOODBUDGET and you and/or your company;
• to communicate with you and/or your company;
• to administer customer relationship management procedures;
• to provide you with information about the activities, products, services, events and programmes that may be organized, managed, facilitated, provided, sponsored and/or participated by FOODBUDGET;
• to provide you with information about the products, services, events and programmes offered by selected third parties that may interest you;
• to facilitate payment in connection with the business or contractual dealings between FOODBUDGET and you and/or your company;
• to conduct research, study, assessment, survey and/or prepare reports/statistics for purpose of FOODBUDGET’s business activities;
• to respond to your enquiries;
• to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements applicable to FOODBUDGET, and to make disclosure under the requirements of any law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular or code applicable to FOODBUDGET;
• for recruitment of employees;
• for FOODBUDGET’s internal record keeping; and/or
• other lawful business activities of FOODBUDGET.
3.3 The personal data provided by you to FOODBUDGET may, if required, be disclosed to the following classes of third parties:
• FOODBUDGET’s subsidiaries within or outside Malaysia;
• FOODBUDGET’s sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as may be determined by FOODBUDGET to be necessary or appropriate;
• financial institutions for purposes of facilitating payments and/or maintaining financial records in connection with the business or contract relationship between FOODBUDGET and you and/or your company;
• government agencies and selected parties within or outside Malaysia including strategic partners that work with FOODBUDGET in connection with FOODBUDGET’s business activities or any event or programme;
• agents, contractors, auditors, consultants, accountants, insurers, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers of FOODBUDGET;
• regulatory bodies, government bodies or other authorities if required or authorized to do so to discharge any regulatory function under any law or in relation to any order or judgment of a court;
• any person to whom FOODBUDGET is compelled or required to do so under the law; and/or
• our shareholders.
3.4 Generally, the personal data processed by FOODBUDGET is collected from you or provided by a third party to FOODBUDGET for the aforesaid purposes.
3.5 Please note that your personal data is necessary for FOODBUDGET to carry out the aforesaid purposes. The failure to supply such personal data will or may:
• result in FOODBUDGET being unable to administer the business or contractual relationship between FOODBUDGET and you and/or your company;
• result in FOODBUDGET being unable to provide you with information about the activities, products, services, events and programmes organized, managed, facilitated, provided, sponsored and/or participated by FOODBUDGET; and/or
• result in FOODBUDGET being unable to provide you with information about the products, services, events and programmes offered by selected third parties which may interest you.
3.6 You have a right to request for access to and for correction of your personal data. You may also choose to limit the processing of your personal data. If you would like to make any of such requests, kindly submit your request in writing to FOODBUDGET at the postal/email address specified in paragraph 6 below. We may charge you an administration fee for such request.
3.7 If you have any inquiries or complaints in respect of the personal data, kindly communicate to FOODBUDGET in writing at the postal/email address specified in paragraph 6 below.
4. Security of Your Personal Data
FOODBUDGET has implemented security policies and technical measures to protect your personal data in accordance with such requirements of the applicable personal data protection laws and regulations. Where we consider it necessary or appropriate for the purpose of data storage or processing, we may transfer the personal data to a third party service or product providers within or outside Malaysia, under similar level of security measures.
5. Changes To This Statement
This statement may be revised and updated from time to time. FOODBUDGET recommends that you visit this webpage to review the most updated version of this statement each time you provide your personal data to FOODBUDGET.
In case of discrepancies between English and Malay version of this statement, the English version shall prevail.
7. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this statement, you may contact FOODBUDGET at:-
Suite 205, P3-19, Shaftsbury Square
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Attn: Head, Client Contact Centre (CliC)
Mobile No.: +6 012 906 3915
Facsimile No.: +6 03 8318 2888